The new size 4 inverter has a rated output 11kW to 22kW and the IP55 housing provides protection from dust and water jets.
Designed for cost-sensitive applications
The new models feature the comprehensive list of standard functions typical of the SK 200E family, including:
- sensorless current vector control
- integrated brake chopper
- control module for an electromagnetic brake
- safety function ‘Safe Torque Off’
- actively and autonomously control process values
- integrated energy saving function kicks in during partial load operation
The SK 200E inverters are not limited to basic functions, but possess the same wide functional range as the well-established SK 500E control cabinet inverters.
The new size 4 self-cooling inverters are suitable for applications such as locally transporting heavy loads in large conveyor systems. Power electronics integrated in the motor or mounted nearby can effect considerable savings by making long shielded motor cables, output filters, and chokes unnecessary.