NORD Drivesystems presents a range of industrial gear units for conveyor and bulk materials handling applications.
Specially developed according to the tried-and-tested Unicase principle, the NORD industrial gear units are available in various options and modules, enabling easy configuration of compact solutions for both conveyor belt and bucket elevator drive units.
For instance, NORD offers identical gear unit rockers, frames and modules for both conveyor belts and bucket elevators. This standardisation guarantees quality, reduces the number of components, simplifies inventory and ensures rapid availability to customers.
NORD industrial gear units are suitable for horizontal as well as vertical applications.
NORD industrial gear units for conveyor belt systems:
- Ideal for fast or slow-running conveyor systems with short or long distances
- Low maintenance drive components available for the entire drive chain
- Drive components include electric motors, rockers, couplings, brakes, back stops and Taconite seals along with heating and/or cooling
- Belt drive applications from 37 kW to 1000 kW
- 3-stage parallel bevel gear units/ i =16 to i =71
- Drive torque 13 kNm up to 229 kNm
- Suitable for chain or bucket elevators of almost every height and speed
- Geared motors with frequency inverters used for small bucket elevators
- 3-stage parallel bevel gear units for higher power requirements
- Gentle start-up via a fluid coupling required for mass to be transported
- Back stop prevents the bucket elevator from running backwards
- Speed monitoring on the housing and freewheeling coupling integrated as standard
- Bucket elevator applications from 15 kW to 250 kW
- Drive torque 10 kNm up to 130 kNm
- 3-stage parallel bevel gear units/ i = 25 to i = 56
- Single or double drive units