NHP Electrical Engineering Products (NHP) now offers the renowned Schaffner ECOsine Passive and ECOsine Active brand of harmonic filters.This range will complement NHP’s power quality product offering, which already includes their own assembled Power Factor Correction systems.
Schaffner operates in the area of electronics and is a leader in the fields of electromagnetic compatibility and power quality including harmonic mitigation solutions.
The ECOsine Passive Harmonic Filters represent an economical solution to the challenge of load-applied harmonic mitigation in three-phase power systems. These harmonic filters feature compact dimensions, and quick installation. They are easily commissioned, with a range covering loads from 4kW to 160kW.
Features and benefits of The ECOsine Active harmonic filters:
- The ECOsine Active harmonic filter’s flexible design allows up to 5 different size units to connect in parallel to achieve greater compensation current.
- The ECOsine Active harmonic filters eliminate harmonic currents up to the 50th order.
- They have a response time of 300µs
- A range that covers 30 to 300A and 400 to 480V in either 3 wire or 4 wire technology.
- Commissioning involves just a few clicks and from thereafter, the preset line current will be permanently measured with all harmonic and phase displacements actively compensated within microseconds.
- Remote monitoring is available via PLC or BMS via Modbus over RS485 interface.
- Compact design optimized for maintenance
- IP54 protection class