The PowerFlex 753 AC drives come standard with built-in I/O making them a cost effective solution ideal for OEMs and system integrators looking to reduce engineering costs, deliver machines to market faster and meet end-user demand for more productive and safer machines.
The following are some of the specifications of the Powerflex 753 AC drives:
- Sensorless vector control and FORCE technology
- Common Industrial Protocol
- Range up to 250 kW in both IP20/00 and IP54
- DeviceLogix with 225 function blocks
- Preventative diagnostics with real time clock
- I/O with 3 digital in, 1 analogue in, 1 analogue out, 1 relay and 1 transistor out, thermistor input plus three additional option slots
- Conformal coating as standard
- Start up wizard
- Modules for Ethernet, ControlNet, DeviceNet and most other protocols.
- Indexing, incremental feedback and Logix Add-on-Profiles