THE NHP Concept family of panelboards now offers more options, with the range categorised into three levels of features - economy, multipurpose, and premium.
When other certain features are selected, the range can be further subdivided into another three categories, including Concept Modular, Concept Premier CPX and Concept Premier SS.
All Concept panelboards are attractive in appearance and suited to a range of industries, such as food and beverage, building, heavy industrial, and manufacturing.
When it comes to a choice of circuit breakers to go into the panelboards, NHP has one of the widest ranges on offer, satisfying the different types of markets within Australia and the 100% Din MCB market in New Zealand.
NHP can provide Terasaki SAFE-T or DIN-T MCBs, or MCCBs up to 250A. Larger MCCBs can be mounted within either panelboards or accessory boxes.
The Concept range includes:
* Concept - Simple, economical, off-the-shelf panelboard for DIN-T MCBs;
* Concept PLUS - The multi-purpose panelboard available in stocked types or custom built for SAFE-T or DIN-T MCBs;
* Concept PREMIER - The premium IP 66 panelboard available stocked types or custom built for SAFE-T or DIN-T MCBs;
* Concept PREMIER CPX - The MCCB panelboard, with all the features of Concept Premier but for TemBreak 125A or 250A MCCBs;
* Concept PREMIER SS - The 316 stainless steel panelboard, with all the features of Concept Premier, for SAFE-T or DIN-T MCBs or MCCBs;
* Concept MODULAR - The custom panelboard, made from modular Concept PLUS or Premier enclosures, for SAFE-T or DIN-T MCBs or MCCBs.
The NHP Concept panelboard family strives to meet three key objectives common to successful projects; delivery, cost, and quality.
These three objectives have set the course for current and future development of this quality Australian made panelboard range.