Designed and manufactured in Australia, NHP’s Grizz-Bar isolation chassis meets the needs of data centres, hospitals and any application that requires maximum uptime from power distribution systems.
The new isolation chassis from NHP combines quality and unique features to raise the standard for busbar chassis systems. Some of these features include a robust design, superior temperature rise ratings and total flexibility.
Key features of Grizz-Bar isolation chassis:
- Unmatched high short circuit current withstand ratings
- Genuine 250A rating, tested to AS/NZS 3439.1:2002
- All main busbars are fully encapsulated including the neutral bar
- Fully rated neutral bar can be isolated
- Can be fitted with a captive padlock accessory to tag out individual circuits
- Identical dimensions to the CD and NC chassis with comparable ICW and temperature rise ratings for direct replacement
- Unique multi pole attachment bar converts a single switch toggle into a 2P, 3P or 4P toggle, ensuring multi-phase circuits cannot accidentally have one pole switched
- Available as a single end feed or a universal feed for total flexibility
- Suitable for use with standard NHP Din-T 6, Din-T 10 MCBs, RCDs, RCBOs and accessories