After the successful release of their low consumption electronic 24V DC coils on CAS7 relays and CA7 contactors, NHP Electrical Engineering Products now introduces safety relays and safety contactors from Sprecher + Schuh for industrial applications.
The CSS7 safety relays and CAS7 safety contactors range from Sprecher + Schuh offer advanced safety and reliability with various contact configurations to choose from at a competitive price point.
Compactly designed for heavy duty industrial control applications, CSS7 safety relays are suitable for environments that require reliability and versatility. These relays are DIN-rail mountable for easy installation and modification.
CAS7 safety contactors are advanced and flexible IEC power contactors available in the Australasian market.
The two products are available in two versions with varying features:
- Currently available in control voltage: 24V DC only
- Choice of auxiliary contacts
- Self cleaning and high contact reliability
- Internal surge suppression built in to coil circuit
- Direct control from PLC
- Mechanically linked auxiliary contacts according to IEC 60947-5-1 Annex L
- Mirror contacts according to IEC 60947-4-1 Annex H
- Red contact housing for easy identification
- Protective cover to prevent manual operation