NHP Electrical Engineering Products announces the release of the new range of N-Line isolating switches.
NHP’s N-Line isolators are available in 10A, 20A and 40A models for single as well as three phase applications. Suitable for use in HVAC and mechanical services industries, the new N-Line isolators offer a cost-effective solution for diverse applications including reverse cycle air conditioning, pool/spa pumps and outdoor lighting among others.
Key features of N-Line isolators:
- Large isolator handle for easy operation
- Padlock-able switch in the off position
- RAL 7035 UV resistant polycarbonate
- IP 66 protection
- Stainless steel cover screws as standard
- 2 pole switch mechanism standard for single phase models 20A and 40A
- Generic mounting and entries
- 2 x 25-20 mm reducers included