NHP Electrical Engineering Products and Zanardo have recently introduced a series of new sloped roof stainless steel enclosures.
Manufactured from 316 grade stainless steel and characterised by its integrated 38 degree sloping roof, the D93/SR enclosure range is suitable for both harsh mining conditions and clean hygienic environments of the food industry.
Certified to IP66, the integrated sloped roof overhang ensures protection from dust or water settling in the gutter and on the seal.
Various other features include:
- Material: Body/door made of 1.5mm 316 grade stainless steel
- Mounting plate: 2mm zinc plated steel
- Body: Fold and seam welded
- Simple installation with external mounting flanges at top and bottom
- Gasket: Polyurethane (PUR) one piece providing a continuous seal
- Lock: Stainless steel 3mm DIN-lock with 90 degree movement
- Mounting plate: Fixed on to press welded studs at the rear of the enclosure