NHP Electrical Engineering Products introduces the ES95 limit switches from Steute, leader in explosion proof safety and protection products.
The following are some of the features and specifications of the ES95 limit switches:
- Slow action double break contacts.
- 1NO and 1NC contacts.
- Mechanical locking and unlocking bush-button.
- Glass-fibre reinforced thermoplastic self-extinguishing enclosure.
- Double insulated.
- Protection class IP67.
- Rated operational current 0.275A/250V AC, 1A/24V DC.
- Utilization category AC-15, DC-13.
- Switching frequency maximum 1800/h.
- Ambient operating temperature -20ºC to +80ºC.
- More than 1 million mechanical operations.
- 1 x Cable entry M20 x 1.5.
- Plunger with watertight collar.
- Wear-resistant thermoplastic roller.
- Lever type: Roller lever
- Contact arrangement: 1 N/O 1 N/C
- Switching action: Snap
- IP rating: IP 67