Providing users with powerful motor speed control in a compact, space saving design, the Allen-Bradley PowerFlex 4M AC drive available from NHP Electrical Engineering Products is a small and cost effective member of the PowerFlex family of drives.
The PowerFlex 4M AC drives are ideal for machine level speed control and provide the application versatility to meet the demands of global OEMs and end users who require space savings and easy-to-use AC drives that provide application flexibility, feed-through wiring and ease-of-programming.
PowerFlex 4M AC drives are available in three frame sizes (A, B and C), in power ratings from 0.2 to 11kW, in voltage classes of 240 and 480 volts and with integral EMC filter.
Features of the PowerFlex 4M AC drive include:
- Installation can be a virtual snap using the DIN rail mounting feature on A and B frame drives
- Zero Stacking is allowable for ambient temperatures up to 40oC, saving valuable panel space. 50oC ambient temperatures are permitted with minimal spacing between drives
- Integral RS485 communications allows multi-drop configuration
- Integral programming keypad, LED status and potentiometer
- Programmable using DriveExplorer and DriveTools software