Multivac Australia 's T 700, T 800 and T 850 tray sealers are capable of packing all types of products automatically, hygienically and efficiently.
They are designed to process a wide variety of trays, including all types of prefabricated, rigid and sealable trays.
Featuring a modular construction, these tray sealers can be ideally configured for individual packaging applications, with custom made dies and a wide range of equipment options and automation components also available.
T 700, T 800 and T 850 tray sealers are fitted with a servo-controlled gripper system that loads and unloads the sealing station, in addition to extremely precise belt systems for the infeed and output of the trays.
Various cutting dies permit the manufacture of tray packages both with protruding film (outside-cut) and without it (inside-cut).
These tray sealers also feature:
- dies that are divisible for the maximum amount of use
- high quality and durable stainless steel construction
- fast format change variability
- user friendly touchscreen display with HMI 2.0 graphic user interface; and
- energy efficient electric drive systems for the tray transport, lifting unit and film trim winder.