Multicard announced today that their sister company Arygon have launched a highly customisable high-speed NFC reader platform for authenticating, reading and writing all Mifare and FeliCa family transponders.
According to Mr Scott Austin, President of Multicard Australia “The new High-Speed NFC Reader is easy to integrate and maintain, while being field-upgradable and therefore future-proof, also supporting a wide variety of ISO 14443, NFC Tag Type 1-4 Transponders and Microcontroller Cards such as JCOP – and optionally Contact Card ISO 7816 support.”
Features of the NFC reader include:
- The Arygon NFC reader is a highly customisable Hardware and Firmware platform, optionally offering Contact Card and SAM slots, custom PCB sizes and host interfaces (USB, UART, RS232 etc.)
- The environment-specific antenna designs or application-compliant firmware solutions for various EEPROM sizes (64kB up to 512kB)
- Additionally, the NFC reader provides ease of integration with customer applications, by including with it. PC/SC drivers, API´s, sample script files and comprehensive test tools
- The new ARYGON High-Speed NFC Reader family is highly flexible and based on a high-performance ARM processor, giving high-speed de-/encryption and the fastest data response times between system and transponder
- This means the new ARYGON reader is ideally suited for Payment, Point of Sales, Public Transport, Ticketing, Secure ID, PKI, Mobile and NFC applications