NPort IA device servers are equipped with dual fast Ethernet ports (RJ45, 10/100BaseTX), allowing the device servers to be cascaded for easier deployment. When using an SC connector (100BaseFX) to connect to an Ethernet network, the distance can be extended up to 40km using single mode fibre.
The NPort IA device servers are equipped with a software selectable RS-232/422/485 interface and the 1” wide NPort IA saves space in the DIN-Rail mounting rack.
In addition, NPort IA device servers come with dual power inputs. If one power source fails, or the Ethernet link is disconnected, alarms can be generated with a built-in relay, or an urgent email alert can be sent to the administrator.
* Slim type, 1” wide DIN-Rail mounting or wall mounting
* 10/100BaseTX (RJ45) or 100BaseFX (SC connector)
* Built-in dual Ethernet ports for easier wiring
* Redundant dual dc power inputs
* Warning by relay output and email.