Industrial Wireless Solutions - Extend Wireless Flexibility and Reliability in Extreme Applications
To enable an optimized network infrastructure, Moxa’s industrial wireless solutions offer an innovative combination of reliability and flexibility. Concurrent Dual-Radio technology delivers zero packet loss for WLAN communication and Turbo Roaming technology offers millisecond-level handovers to effectively deliver seamless wireless connectivity. 802.11n and HSPA bandwidth allows reliable real-time delivery of video, voice, and data. Outdoor-rated features provide unparalleled reliability under extreme conditions, allowing you to extend your network to wherever it is needed.
Uncompromising Industrial WLAN Communication
- Zero WLAN packet loss
- ·-40 to 75°C operating temperature range
- Millisecond-level Turbo Roaming for seamless connectivity
- HSPA and 802.11n enabled
- Long distance transmission
- Industry-specific certification: Rolling Stock (EN 50155/50121-3-2), Trackside (EN 50121-1/50121-4), and Heavy industry (EN 61000-6-4/61000-6-2)
Proven Expertise in Industrial Wireless Communication
The Seamless Handover of Streaming Video in a WLAN Mining Remote Monitoring System
- Location: Australia
- Application: Underground mining automation
- Customer Needs: Industrial reliability and real-time WLAN connections with full coverage from underground mine to surface control centre
- Moxa’s Benefit:
- The AWK-4121 is encased in an ADC12 anti-corrosion aluminium housing, which protects the device against harmful elements of mine environments
- The AWK-4121 supports client-based Turbo Roaming, which allows for constant and reliable connection for moving vehicles
- With its extended operating temperature range from -40°C to 75°C, the AWK-4121 is well-suited for a wide spectrum of operation environments.
More application references for your project in the Industrial Wireless Success Stories download.
Wireless technologies can provide convenient and flexible network communication for hard-to-wire locations. Choosing the right type of wireless technology for your application is just as important as knowing which factors in your wireless landscape can compromise your wireless network reliability.
Moxa has an Industrial Wireless Guidebook which shows how you can be more flexible by eliminating the wires without compromising network security.Moxa Inc. information and contact details
Related Moxa Inc. News
Contact Moxa Inc.
Contact Moxa Inc.