IMC-101 industrial media converters from Moxa Technologies are ideal for keeping industrial automation applications running continuously. Each IMC-101 converter comes with a relay output warning alarm to help prevent damage and loss.
IMC-101 industrial media converters from Moxa Technologies provide industrial grade media conversion between 10/100BaseT(X) and 100BaseFX (SC/ST connectors).
The IMC-101 media converters are designed for harsh industrial environments, such as in hazardous locations and they comply with FCC, TV, UL, and CE standards.
Features of IMC-101 industrial media converters:
- 10/100BaseT(X) auto-negotiation and auto-MDI/MDI-X
- Redundant power inputs
- -40 to 75°C operating temperature range (T models)
- Designed for hazardous locations (Class 1 Div. 2/Zone 2)
- Link Fault Pass-Through (LFP) (media converters should work as a pair)
- Power failure, port break alarm by relay output