MOXA recently launched a new series of entry-level industrial media converters.
The IMC-21 series, which provides an economic solution for Industrial Ethernet to fibre conversion, consists of entry-level 10/100BaseT(X) to 100BaseFX and 10BaseT to 10BaseFL media converters.
The converters are specially designed for reliable and stable operation in harsh industrial environments, such as machine manufacturing, factory automation and building automation.
The IMC-21 is a cost-effective solution that runs on either a 12 to 45Vdc power input or 18 to 30Vac power input.
The device can operate reliably in temperatures ranging from -10°C to 60°C and the rugged hardware design helps ensure that Ethernet equipment can withstand demanding industrial conditions.
The IMC-21's "Link Fault Pass Through" feature can force the link to shut down as soon as it notices that the other link has failed, giving the application software a chance to react.
* Supports Link Fault Pass-Through (LFP)
* Multi-mode or single mode with SC or ST fibre connectors available
* Power inputs support 12 to 45Vdc or 18 to 30Vac (47-63Hz)
* DIN-Rail mounting ability
* Operating temperature range from -10°C to 60°C.