The new CP-602U-I CAN (Controller Area Network) interface boards support the Universal PCI interface. They are available from Moxa Technologies .
CP-602U-I CAN interface boards are stand-alone CAN controllers. They feature two active CAN controllers with a DB9 connector on the same board.
The CP-602U-I CAN interface boards use the NXP SJA1000 and transceiver PCA82C251. These provide the bus arbitration and error detection.
Features of CP-602U-I CAN interface boards:
- CAN 2.0A and CAN 2.0B supported
- Two independent CAN communication ports
- Optional 120 ohm terminal resistor for CAN bus network
- DLL library and examples included
- Windows driver is provided
- CAN transfer rate up to 1 Mbps
- 2 KV optical isolation protection
- LED for transmit/receive status on each port