Now available from Motordrives Australia , the new model TCM series worm gearbox has many world first features and is now available in Australia.
Features of the TCM series worm gearbox include:
- a new housing design
- no plug at the opposite end of the worm shaft, which improves lubrication capacity and allows the gearbox to work in extreme conditions without internal pressure poping out the plug
- bearing axial capacity and lubrication capacity now in the gearbox housing instead of the motor flange due to a new input flange system
- double shield bearings type 2rzaz used on the worm shaft so the gearbox can be mounted in all possible positions without internal modifactions
- gearing teeth data has been recalculated and there is now more output torque and higher efficiency
- a wider range of ratios such as SIZE 30 I=100 7 and input now being made from polyacrillic in size 26,30,40,50, a giving a higher temperature range and guarantees less current draw
- a wider range of IEC and Nema flanges 56B14 for size 40 and 63B14 is avaliable for size50; and
- housing and paint designed with the food industry in mind, featuring smooth lines and less fins for build up of material.