Motordrives Australia Pty Ltd releases to the Australian and new Zealand market their range of Transtecno DC low voltage motors. These low voltage motors have been designed in Italy and are available in two differing watts: 50-800 watt in both 12 volt and 24 volt.
The distinguishing features of DC low voltage motors are:
- Magnetic field generated by permanent magnets
- Tubular construction, without fan
- Available in 5 sizes: diameter 42, 52, 65, 80, 110 mm
- Low voltage power supply, 12 or 24 Vdc
- Power ratings available from 30 to 800 W S2
- Brushes made of a graphite/copper composite with a large surface to handle the current density well
- High start torque on the dc low voltage motor, which enables them to overcome heavy loads at start-up
- A torque/speed ratio suitable for high work loads and to absorb the kickbacks of a variable load
- Another important characteristic of the D.C low voltage motor is its density i.e. considerable power and torques are concentrated within a compact size compared to other types of electric motors
- Extremely compact with a robust and sturdy structure
- High quality balancing
- Low noise levels
The Motordrives Australia factory can make special modifiactions to suit all customer requirements.