Cast iron Helical bevel gear motors and gear reducers from MotorDrives Australia Pty Ltd are available in five sizes with power ranging from 0.55 to 45 kW. They feature excellent mechanical strength and reduction ratios of between 7, 8 and 180.
In addition, they boast gears with shaved or ground profile and also gearing with three reduction stages.
Further features of these Cast iron Helical bevel gear motors and gear reducers:
- Casing in G200 grey cast iron for high strength and optimized with FEM analysis
- These gear motors and gear reducers have a load capacity calculated to ISO6336 and verified according to AGMA 2001-B88
- Gleason spiral bevel gear pairs with run-in profile
- Torque max 8000 Nm and admissible radial loads max 65000 N.
- All sizes are painted with Ral 5010 blue epoxy-polyester powder according to DIN 1843.