Available from Motordrives Australia , the CMG range of helical gearboxes has a high degree of modularity and an impressive range of features.
CMG range helical gearboxes feature die-cast aluminum housings and input flanges for sizes 00, 01,02, 03 and 04, and cast iron housing on size 05. They also have cast iron feet and output flanges.
Other key features of these helical gearboxes include ground hardened helical gears, and permanent synthetic oil long life lubrication.
Permanent synthetic oil long life lubrication (viscosity grade 320) makes it possible to use sizes 00, 01, 02, 03 and 04 in all mounting positions. For this reason, these helical gearboxes can be installed in any assembly position and do not require maintenance. For size 05 units, lubrication depends on assembly position.
A summary of the key features of CMG range helical gearboxes is as follows:
- die cast aluminum housings and input flanges
- cast iron feet and output flanges
- ground hardened helical gears
- permanent synthetic oil long life lubrication
- high thrust and radial loads suitable for pump applications.