Aluminium TXF Series Speed variators from MotorDrives Australia Pty Ltd are available in three sizes with power from 0.15 to 2,2 kW and cases in die-cast aluminium alloy.
Their shafts are case hardened and tempered in 20MnCr5 steel (UNI8550), while their internal components are of 100Cr6 heat-treated steel.
All the sizes of Aluminium TXF Series Speed variators are painted with Ral 5010 blue epoxy-polyester powder, according to DIN 1843.
Further features of Aluminium TXF Series Speed variators include:
- Torque value of max 12 Nm.
- They have silent and vibration-free running
- Number of lost turn with motor is just 5% maximum
- Regulation sensibility is 0,5 rpm.
- These speed variators are highly efficient
- Bidirectional rotation is a feature
- Control handwhel may be positioned on either side