Parker’s Electromechanical Automation Division introduces the ETH Series electric cylinders, a range of next generation rod-style actuators based on the well-known ET Series.
Offering superior power density thanks to the use of oversized ballscrews and thrust bearings in traditional package sizes, the ETH Series electric cylinders are capable of increased force output from a given frame size, or increased product life at the same force output.
Available in a choice of three profile sizes, the ETH can be ordered with in-line or parallel motor mounting configurations. The user has the flexibility to match the actuator’s performance to the application’s requirements with a choice of three leads per profile size.
Combining excellent design with a variety of options, ETH Series electric cylinders allow easy integration into new and existing applications.
Designed around hard metric ISO standards, the ETH Series can mount into existing fluid power cylinder applications, adding infinite programmability to the durability and long life expected from hydraulic and pneumatic cylinders.
Key features of ETH Series electric cylinders:
- Three profile sizes: ISO 32, 50 and 80
- Inline or parallel motor mounting
- Class 7 ballscrew with ground nut
- Angular contact thrust bearings
- Ground and polished stainless steel thrust tube
- Patent pending parallel timing belt tensioning station
- Anodised aluminium cylinder body with integral sensor slots
- Optional flush mount home and limit sensors