Detection is often difficult with reflective sensors for a variety of reasons including target colour, material, surface finish and environment. Keyence LR-Z Series CMOS laser sensors are highly versatile laser sensors that combine a self-contained sensor in a heavy duty metal body to create a more stable and user-friendly general purpose sensor.
Distributed through Motion Solutions Australia, Keyence LR-Z Series CMOS laser sensors deliver a high enclosure rating, stainless steel body (SUS316L), one-touch setup and digital display CMOS laser and DATUM detection.
The LR-Z Series provides superior detection capabilities while delivering the user-friendly operation typical of a self-contained design. Stable detection is achieved regardless of colour or angle with the sensor monitoring and automatically adjusting its sensitivity using a light power control function made possible by combining the benefits of a CMOS receiving element with a laser light source.
The built-in background and foreground suppression functions allow the Keyence LR-Z Series CMOS laser sensors to achieve a high level of detection ability.
Key features of Keyence LR-Z Series CMOS laser sensors:
- SUS316L stainless steel body resists damage even when over-tightened or from external impact
- Heavy duty body highly resistant to oil, acid and alkaline detergents
- Can be used in harsh environments due to NEMA and IP rated enclosure
- Provides reliable, yet simple operation for any user
- Large indicator ensures excellent visibility, even from long distances
- Digital 7-segment display and one-touch teaching method simplify operation
- Sensitivity settings easily performed while monitoring the digital display for proper operation
- Key lock function prevents unexpected or accidental changes