Global leader in advanced robotic technology, Epson Robots presents the new range of Epson C3 compact 6-axis robots offering best in class cycle time, precision and motion.
Featuring a unique slimline design, Epson C3 robots deliver superior performance for some of the most demanding and complex applications. According to Michael Ferrara, Director of Epson Robots, the new slimline design provides exceptionally advanced flexibility with the enhanced slim body and compact wrist design allowing for greater motion range and less mechanical restrictions.
The robot can easily reach into confined and restricted work spaces from many angles with smooth motion not achievable with similar sized competitive models. The tight integration of powerful motors and amplifiers along with ultra high resolution feedback and superior controls provide unmatched motion performance including higher acceleration and deceleration rates as well as advanced linear interpolated motion.
Epson C3 robots are ideal for small parts assembly, dispensing, lab automation, medical device assembly, machine tending, material handling, packaging and electronics among other applications.
Key features of Epson C3 compact 6-axis robots:
- Maximises part throughput for demanding cycle time requirements
- Up to 43% faster than similar sized competitor models with best in class cycle rates
- Uses ultra high quality components to achieve high rigidity in a lightweight arm
- Micro PowerDrive RC180 Controller supplied standard for ease of use, compact size and reliability
- Epson RC+ Controls software
- Fully integrated options such as vision guidance, .Net support, Profibus, DeviceNet and EtherNet/IP
Epson C3 robots are available in Australia through Motion Solutions Australia .