Standard XRS robots, available from Motion Solutions Australia , are pre-engineered to optimize workspace, simplify selection, and shorten delivery times. They feature a unique mix of linear servo motor and ballscrew drive technology. This mix optimizes performance of automation applications.
These XRS Cartesian Robot come in three sizes - small, medium, and large. In addition, there are 124 standard variations. The “Medium” class robots are designed for mid range loads and travels.
Features of XRS Cartesian Robot Module – Medium:
- X-Y work areas to: 850mm X 600 mm
- A maximum load of 12 kg
- Their innovative strip seal design provides IP30 protection
- Precision dowel holes allow repeatable mounting of tooling to robot and robot module into machine
- Pre-installed air, power and signal lines routed to moving payload for convenient hook-up and long life operation
- System cable management features “high-flex” shielded cables with quick disconnect convenience