C3-VHP robots feature a sanitary smooth surface design for easy cleaning while the exterior parts are coated with the same safe coating material used on kitchen utensils.
C3-VHP robots are used in sealed environments to manufacture highly pharmacologically-active anticancer drugs or steroid drugs. The robots are used in sterile preparation lines for filling syringes, samples or vials, and can be used to transport syringes to production lines or sort prefilled syringes into a pallet.
C3-VHP robots are also used for a variety of transportation tasks in an isolator as well as in cleanrooms, which require periodic cleaning by VHP.
Key features of Epson C3-VHP robots:
- Built to withstand exposure to chemical solutions and detergents from mild-acid to mild-alkaline
- Sanitary design prevents or reduces foreign substances on the arm
- Smooth surface design allows easy cleaning
- Food grade grease used for oil seal lubrication
- Stainless steel wrist axis material reduces the risk of contamination by foreign substances
- Compact and slim design allows easy installation in sealed environments
- IP67-grade water/dust proofing allows cleaning with chemical solutions
- Exterior parts treated with corrosion-resistant coating
- Special material used to seal components to enable long life and chemical-resistant performance
- Designed for use in VHP gas sterilised environments