Global leader in advanced robotics technology, EPSON Robots introduces the new LS3 robots to its SCARA line-up. The new EPSON LS3 SCARA robots offer the performance and reliability of the SCARA range in a low cost and compact package.
According to Michael Ferrara, Director of EPSON Robots, the introduction of the new LS3 Series robots offers their customers even more power of choice with the addition of one more arm size.
He explains that the new EPSON LS3 SCARA robots have a 400mm reach to add to the existing range of 175, 225, 250, 300, 350, 450, 550, 650, 850 and 1,000mm arms. The new 400mm LS3 arms will help customers who need to save valuable floor space and don’t require the full 450mm of reach provided by the G6-45x robots.
Though available at a lower cost, EPSON LS3 SCARA robots offer the same performance and reliability that users have come to expect from EPSON.
Key features of EPSON LS3 SCARA robots:
- High performance motion control with EPSON’s PowerDrive technology
- Integrated options include Vision Guide, .Net connectivity, DeviceNet, Profibus and Expansion I/O
- ISO4 clean compliant models are available for medical, semiconductor and other particle sensitive applications
- Low cost, high performance RC90 controller provided as standard for ease of use and reliability
- RC90 controller also provides industry leading EPSON RC+ Controls software