Motion Solutions Australia offers a range of EPSON robots, and to compliment this offering, also stocks the company's RC620+ PC based robot controllers.
The 5th generation in a long line of PC based robot control systems from EPSON, RC620+ robot controllers are capable of controlling up to four SCARA robots, three six axis robots, or two SCARA and two six axis robots, for a total of up to 20 axes total.
They are supplied as standard with:
- a 2 GHz Duo Core Processor from Intel
- 1 GB of memory
- a built-in Ethernet port
- standard 120GB Hard drive (optional solid state disk); and
- three available PCI slots for customers to add in their favourite card and use it with their robot application.
EPSON reports that the three PCI slots have enabled customers to utilise a variety of additional computer cards, including sound cards, special I/O, communication boards and Firewire.
RC620+ robot controllers are also shipped with EPSON's RC+ Control software, an easy to use platform that provides the power and real time performance required for even the toughest applications.
The EPSON RC+ control software offers features such as:
- 32 task multi-tasking
- real time scheduling
- integrated source level multi-task debugger
- colour syntax checking editor
- control of multiple robots from one controller
- variable data types; and
- the ability to extend the SPEL+ programming language with user created DLLs.