Available from Moore Industries-Pacific , the SIY PC programmable signal Isolator/converter unites smart digital technology with advanced analog operation, delivering reliability, accuracy, and ease of use.
These SIY programmable signal isolators are capable of accepting a range of current or voltage inputs and will output an isolated, proportional, 4-20mA signal.
These 2-wire loop-powered transmitters can be programmed to manage a wide range of important signal interface applications within seconds. These include:
- Isolate Signals – Stopping erratic process measurements produced by ground loops
- Convert Signals – Enabling field instruments to interface directly with an indicator, recorder, DCS, PLC, or PC-based SCADA system
- Divert Signals – Enabling the output from one transmitter to be transmitted to two separate locations
- Protect Equipment and Signals – By eliminating common electrical paths
- Boost Signals – Ensuring more instruments can be added to an overburdened loop
- Solve “Bucking Power Supplies” - By preventing conflict caused by 4-wire transmitters and DCS as both try to power the same process loop
SIY PC programmable signal isolator/converters have a range of features including:
- Wide range of signal input choices
- Fast measurement cycle
- Input/output opto isolation
- RFI/EMI protection
- Enhanced configuration software