Engineered by MACTek Corporation, the BULLET is part of a complete solution for sending smart HART and analogue process signals over WirelessHART networks. The Explosion-Proof (XP) certified BULLET offers an affordable way to take full advantage of WirelessHART networks with both new and existing smart HART or analogue devices.
Designed to send process signals from just one or up to eight multi-dropped smart HART transmitters on a WirelessHART link, the BULLET WirelessHART adapter can work with Moore Industries’ TCS temperature concentrator system to send up to 16 temperature measurements across a WirelessHART network. The multidrop capability of the competitively priced BULLET can reduce costs along with simplifying the process of connecting HART devices to wireless networks.
The full line of General Purpose (GP), Intrinsically-Safe (IS) and XP-rated BULLET products allows users to get the most out of all smart HART devices from Moore Industries such as the THZ²/TDZ² Smart HART temperature transmitters and the HTZ Smart HART humidity and temperature transmitters. The BULLET also transmits signals from HART devices and valves or HART I/O made by any manufacturer.
According to Moore Industries founder and President Leonard W. Moore, the BULLET WirelessHART adapter solves the challenge of connecting new or existing smart HART or analogue devices to a wireless network without incurring extensive additional costs.
Thomas Holmes, President of MACTek Corporation adds that the BULLET WirelessHART adapter allows Moore Industries to provide an exciting addition to their existing smart HART solutions along with a standalone product that can be used with any registered third-party smart HART device.
Key features of BULLET WirelessHART adapters:
- Supports both WirelessHART MESH and STAR network configurations
- Connects directly to a HART device or at any junction box along the HART 4-20mA loop
- Sends process signals including first, second, third and fourth measurement variables, custom diagnostic and alarm data and custom commands
- Accepts analogue signals such as 4-20mA, making it an ideal choice for adapting legacy analogue instruments to WirelessHART networks
- Rugged XP-rated solution is powered by an external DC power supply or by scavenging from existing loop-power
- Utilises patented StepVolt technology when using loop-power to manage the balance between power demands and wireless communications bandwidth
The BULLET WirelessHART adapter will be available in Australia through Moore Industries-Pacific .