Available from Moore Industries-Pacific , the universal Model 330R 1/8 DIN Process Controllers have been designed to accept a signal input from a process instrument or temperature sensor, and display the process status in real-time.
The process controllers come equipped with alarm trip outputs that can be used for on and off control or to warn operators of unwanted high/low process conditions. They are also available with an analog output signal for retransmission to an analog control system, and with RS-485 communications for interface with digital-communicating systems, such as the DCS, PLC and PC-based SCADA systems.
Key features and benefits of the 330R Process Controllers include:
- Universal input (mA, mV, V, RTD, Thermocouple)
- Rapid assembly of process controllers with menu prompts and large backlit keys
- NEMA 4X front panel with 4-digit display
- Single or dual alarm trip outputs
- Isolated analog output for process controllers (4-20mA or 0-20mA)
- Optional RS-485 digital communications