These mine dewatering pumps are available as a standalone unit, a traveller or a main pump station with multiple pumps. Mono Pumps (Australia) can design and supply dewatering packages with 1000V or 415V drives.
Additional features and benefits of Mono Pump Australia's mine dewatering systems include:
- Halar coated PowerDrive transmission with five year warranty
- standard 316 stainless steel hard chrome plated (HCP) rotor
- resilient, abrasion resistant synthetic rubber stator
- purpose built bearing housing for arduous mining environments with lip seals, lantern ring and continuous greasing facility
- unique gland arrangement which can offer up to three times the life on drive shaft wear; and
- heavy duty mine spec motors.