Dzus fasteners from Modern Engineering are part of its range of quarter turn fasteners. These are one of the best known quick release fastening systems in the world today.
Since the original fastener was invented in 1932, it has developed into a highly sophisticated system as a number of companies have tried to bring about effective changes and innovation in its production.
Thus, it was Modern Engineering who was able to bring about a revolution in the design and technology of these fasteners with the production of quarter turn fasteners and more specifically, Dzus fasteners.
- All parts are produced and dimensioned are in metric terms
- Three fastener diameters of 4mm, 6mm, 9mm are available
- Seven receptacles types including front load and inserts
- Simple tabulated selection of parts that are designer friendly
- Quick installation
- Cost effective with low installation costs