Mitrefinch Australia announces the latest range of Mobile Workforce Management tools designed to assist businesses manage their workforce out of office.
Workers are increasingly working from home, on the road, and even while travelling between locations. However, a recent report commissioned by Canon Australia reveals that more than 50% of employees surveyed can’t access work-related information when they are out of the office.
The survey of 1506 Australian senior decision makers found that businesses were losing up to $20,000 annually due to poor mobile information management, with some respondents suggesting the number could be in excess of $50,000. Senior managers also wished they could edit, review, and action business documents and information on their mobile devices.
Addressing the specific needs of the modern-day mobile employee, Mitrefinch has developed a number of mobile workforce applications to complement their suite of Employee Time and Attendance solutions.
Highlights of Mitrefinch mobile workforce applications:
- Designed to improve workplace productivity
- Allows supervisors, managers and employees to complete a wide range of work related and administrative tasks from any location at any time
- Mobile devices can be used to:
- clock in and out of work
- assign time to specific jobs or cost centres
- request leave
- review work information and entitlements, regardless of physical location
- Collected information allows managers to effectively monitor and track their remote or field staff
- Provides an accurate analysis of real-time employee activity and ensures that labour-related costs are genuine
- Supervisors also have the ability to check off anomalies and approve or reject leave requests on the go
Mitrefinch currently provides workforce management solutions to more than 3,500 organisations worldwide, with almost 400 clients across Australia, New Zealand and Papua New Guinea utilising their Time and Attendance and Clocking systems.