The Mitrefinch Workforce Time Management System has been installed at Luxfer Gas to help the company manage their employee time and attendance requirements.
A manufacturer of aluminium cylinders for the medical, diving, fire and beverage industries, Luxfer Gas has 220 employees on the rolls at their main production facility, all of whom register their time and attendance information via the Mitrefinch Workforce Time Management System (TMS).
Christine Thompson, Luxfer Gas' Payroll Manager lists out the benefits of Mitrefinch TMS at their facility.
Key benefits include:
- Effortless checking of overtime shift patterns and all tasks traditionally associated with Payroll Department
- Significant reduction in workload, both for management and employees
- Overtime sheets previously completed manually by employees can now be downloaded direct from Mitrefinch TMS and signed off by the relevant manager
- Easy printing of reports to show exactly what shifts have been worked, with the information transferred directly to payroll
- Comprehensive reports and statistics available
- Details of employee attendance, holiday availability, sickness, fire drills etc., can be instantly determined