According to Mitrefinch Australia , the latest release of the award-winning Employee Time Management System, TMS Version 6.0 incorporates advanced web and mobile technologies.
Now available in Australia, the Employee Time Management System TMS Version 6.0 is a result of Mitrefinch’s ongoing new product innovation and development strategy.
The Mitrefinch TMS 6.0 time management solution includes a fully interactive web module and superior mobile capabilities, enabling organisations to consolidate their employee management functions across multiple sites.
- Users can clock-in securely via a PC, laptop, Smartphone, PDA, biometric terminal, swipe card or key fob
- Web version allows users to view holiday entitlements, request annual leave or send messages to management from any location
- Supervisors and area managers can also check onsite records on the road via an iPhone or other smart mobile device
- Application also notifies when an individual clocks in, and links to Google Maps to enable supervisors to check where specific clock-ins were made
- Enhanced data visualisation functionality delivers an engaging user experience via a modern and fluid user-friendly dashboard
- Both supervisor and employee dashboards can also be fully customised to suit individual needs
- New timesheet capabilities allow employees to create and modify their working records intuitively
- Employees can draw and expand work shifts on a time-based grid
- Supervisors can view both individual and group timesheets
- Seamless integration with MS Outlook enables supervisors to access a real-time ‘On-site’ list and receive instant notification of employee clock-ins
- Employees can view their clock-ins, hours worked and flexi-balances as well as submit leave requests from Outlook
- Multi-site capability
James Neary, Mitrefinch's Senior Developer says that the flexibility of TMS Version 6.0 eliminates the need for bulky client/ server software, bringing a new level of interactivity while ensuring scalability for future use.
He adds that the capability will enable organisations to rollout Mitrefinch’s employee management platform to all their staff and work sites regardless of what platform they choose to use.
Jamie Fitzsimons, Marketing Manager for Mitrefinch Australia comments that the new version of the employee time management solution will help their clients bring a more flexible and streamlined approach to employee management as workplaces embrace mobile and remote working.
Mitrefinch is a world-leading provider of effective employee management and employee security solutions including Time and Attendance software as well as Access Control Systems.