ITT Industries, a global engineering and manufacturing company is employing the Mitrefinch Time and Attendance Management System to accurately calculate hours worked and overtime accrued by their staff.
Supplying pumps, systems and services to move and control water and other fluids, ITT Industries is headquartered in New York and employs approximately 35,000 people around the world including over 500 employees at their UK site in Basingstoke.
Following a review of their workforce management processes, ITT made the decision to replace their old time recording system with a package that could offer a wider range of benefits, whilst improving efficiency.
Given the pace of growth, the company realised the limitations of their existing system. Following a demonstration from Mitrefinch, the time and attendance system was selected due to its ease of use and additional functionality.
The Mitrefinch Time and Attendance system tracks over 375 office and factory workers with each employee using their personalised ID card to clock in and out of work. New employees are easily added to the system.
Highlights of the Mitrefinch Time and Attendance system:
- Captures and calculates hours worked and overtime accrued
- Information exported twice a month to the Company's payroll application
- Weekly exception and docking reports generated for administrators responsible for specific departments
- Real-time management information helps administrators perform their tasks more efficiently
- Overtime can be easily authorised
- Sickness reports highlight missing certificates that require further action
Mitrefinch Australia offers a comprehensive range of absence management, attendance recording and time tracking solutions for organisations.