With Mitrefinch access control systems customers can now monitor and control all access attempts to pre-defined areas, offering protection for property, assets and employees. All movements of staff and visitors on a premises can also be monitored in real time, to comply with health and safety regulations.
Mitrefinch access control systems are fully-integrated with a company's attendance management system, so management can track the real time whereabouts of employees in the event of emergency. This ensures the company is compliance with health and safety regulations, and can also reduce insurance premiums.
Features of Mitrefinch access control systems are customisable to the customer's needs, and Mitrefinch also offer a range of options from swipe cards and fobs to biometric readers that measure unique body features such as fingerprints.
Key benefits of installing a Mitrefinch access control system include:
- can be applied to gates, doors, turnstiles, car park barriers, disabled access, lifts and car blockers
- variety of door release systems available, such as security badges, magnetic strips or barcodes, proximity cards, and push buttons
- biometric finger template verification can be applied for added security
- unauthorised access attempts trigger email alerts or alarms
- tracking of real-time visitor or employee movements from a PC.