Wright Line, global design manufacturing leader for tech driven environments and Minicom Advanced Systems, leading developer of IT & KVM remote access and management solutions, will be co-hosting a webinar on how data center managers can increase productivity while simultaneously keeping costs down. They will offer solutions to add important functionality to existing KVM switches and IT enclosures in the data center.
The webinar will take place online on July 23, 2009 at 2:00 PM EDT.
Minicom will discuss how to:
* Realizing immediate ROI via a very low cost upgrade strategy
* Use existing resources to create an efficiency management strategy for IT staff
* Integrate essential new business growth technology during times of recession
* Transition any analog KVM switch into an IP KVM switch quickly and inexpensively
Wright Line will detail how to:
* Do more with less in the smaller data center supporting increasing high-density IT loads
* Make existing physical infrastructure and cooling capacity more efficient
* Eliminate "stranded" physical, electrical or mechanical capacity
* Convert existing enclosures to capture and direct hot exhaust air more effectively and efficiently
* Eliminate incremental capital expense associated with adding CRAC units or other supplemental cooling
Speakers will be Minicom's David Zucker, Director of Business Development, and Wright Line's Mike Tresh, Director of Data Center Marketing.