Millsom Materials Handling , Australia's leading innovators in materials handling solutions are proud to offer their branded, in-house design range of Work station cranes using Modular Low Friction Tracks, Fittings, and accessories that are ideal for monorails, bridge cranes and jib cranes used in production and distribution facilities.
Combined with their products such as their SWF Krantechnik GmbH Electric Chain Hoists, they provide ease of operation, with low-friction movement, thus increasing operator efficiency by preventing fatigue and increasing handling speed for high volume, low capacity operations.
A must for today's competitive manufacturing industries in search of increased productivity and safety.
The Modular Low Friction Tracks and Fittings are suitable for a variety of applications including:
1. Workstation cranes
Allowing lifting, shifting and precision placement.
2. Light crane systems
Suitable for long down-shop systems and can employ multiple bridges to service numerous machines.
3. Suspension monorails
Allowing long assembly lines with inclusion of curves, switches and turntables.
4. Free standing systems
Where roof trusses are not suitably located or have insufficient strength
5. Safety line tracks
For use with safety lines and harnesses. Suitable for many applications including above tanker filling stations, in factories and roofs.
Features of the Modular Low Friction Tracks and Fittings include:
* Standard Golden Yellow or Passivated Zinc finish for corrosion resistance.
* Sealed roller bearings on trolleys and carriages for quiet and easy movement.
* Four different section sizes to suit loads of 150, 250, 500 and 1000kg.
* Modular system allows easy relocation or modification.
* Track can be strengthened by the addition of a spine, which allows the track to span greater lengths than would normally be possible.