Millsom Materials Handling in partnership with Schmalz GmbH, have released a new generation of VacuMaster lifting devices that combine performance, operating safety and ease of use in a compact design, according to the company.
The "Vacumaster- Basic" allows for the horizontal handling and transferring of products, with a wide range of loads from 75kg through to 750kg.
Other variations of the "Vacumaster- Basic" allow for the turning of products by 90° or 180°.
Benefits of the new Vacumaster - Basic
The benefits of the new model can be seen in its increased versatility, agility and decreased weight of the lifting mechanism, ensuring even safer operation and even less stress and strain on the operator, thus reducing fatigue and increasing productivity. The changes to the new VacuMaster Basic include
* New Ergonomic operating handle
* New main beam incorporating the vacuum reservoir and vacuum distributor manufactured from an aluminium extrusion making it lighter and stronger.
* New design of the mounting brackets for easier adjustment of the suction pads and cross beam manufactured from an engineered plastic making it lighter and stronger.
* New sliding vacuum activation valve designed for increased safety and easier operation.
* Designed and manufactured in accordance with AS4991-2004 - Lifting devices
This product can be used in a wide variety of applications including lifting and the loading of product onto CNC machines, metal-cutting machines, metal process/forming machines and power saws.
VacuMaster Sheet lifters can be used with a variety of different products including sheet metal or metal plate, aluminium and stainless steel sheets, natural or processed stone, sheets of glass and laminated boards of MDF or chip board, doors, window frames, etc.
* For loads with airtight surfaces, there are virtually no limits to the possible applications.