The Vacuum Spiders SSP from Millsom Materials Handling feature a combination of different gripping principles (vacuum, mechanical, magnetic..) which saves time and high process costs.
Typical applications include the handling of metal sections, sheets, stones, car bodywork parts, glass and ceramic parts, solar panels and non-rigid objects
The modular system of these vacuum spiders permits the optimum selection of suction pads, large area gripper, magnets or mechanical grippers, together with spring plungers, holders and beams, and the necessary valve technology with sensors.
The following are other advantages of the Vacuum Spiders SSP:
- Modular gripping system comprising a range of matched individual components
- Quick, low-cost construction of complete gripping systems for minimum cycle times and maximum process reliability
- Flexible adaptation to the task in hand
- Standard solutions made of aluminium, steel tube and plastic elements
- Low weight and high acceleration rates thanks to optimized selection of the materials
- Intelligent valve technology disabled unused suction pads
- Modern gripping technology makes additional costs for removal of workpieces unnecessary