Millsom Materials Handling presents a unique lifting device designed to safely handle glass sheets in an outdoor environment.
The VacuMaster Glass is a vacuum lifting device for handling plates of glass outdoors, and is designed for use high above the ground using a site crane.
Dual independent vacuum circuits are used by the VacuMaster Glass so that even if one circuit fails, the second circuit is able to handle the maximum load alone. Each circuit has its own vacuum reservoir and manometer for displaying the vacuum level. Audible and visible warning signals are produced if the vacuum drops to a critical minimum level.
Key features of VacuMaster Glass vacuum lifting device:
- Workpieces can be swivelled manually by 90º and rotated continuously through 360º
- Movements can be locked into place in 18º increments for swivelling, and 45º increments for rotation
- High level of safety through two redundant vacuum circuits
- Compact and flat design allows simple transport and assembly
- Battery powered with integrated charging system and LED charge indicator
- Vacuum deactivation via a double-action slide valve prevents accidental operation
- Vacuum pressure gauge for each vacuum circuit
- Manual swivel and rotation mechanism
- Audible and visual electronic warning device
- Can be adapted to workpieces of various sizes
- Extension arms can be easily removed, so the number of suction plates is appropriate for the load
- Redundant vacuum circuits distribute the vacuum according to the number of suction plates, ensuring safe handling of the glass at all times