The VacuMaster light ergonomic handling system, from Schmalz, is capable of handling loads weighing up to 100kg.
The vacuum lifting device with its adjustable vacuum grippers does the job easily and safely. Schmalz is represented by Millsom Materials Handling in Australia.
The VacuMaster light ergonomic handling system has the following advantages:
- Flexible and quick adjustment of the vacuum grippers for handling of workpieces
- Simple installation: Users need to suspend it from a crane and connect compressed air to use it
- The integrated vacuum line ensures there are no hoses to get in the way
- The compact design ensures that small workpieces also can be stacked easily
- Maximum safety during handling as it features a warning device
- Low intrinsic weight for easy and ergonomic handling
- Pays for itself in short time due to the low investment costs
Applications include handling a range of airtight or porous workpieces such as barrels, furniture components and profile sections as well as for loading machine tools, assembly, and packaging.