For handling different workpieces with a single gripper system and for lifting complete layers of objects, Schmalz have developed a range of complete systems, which are available from Millsom Materials Handling .
Robot Gripper systems, available from Millsom Materials Handling, have the following features:
- Large-area vacuum gripper system FX/FXC is available with integrated vacuum-ejector that is ready for connection. The vacuum gripper system FX/FXC comes with a suction plate in two versions: SVK-W and SW
- The standardised complete system for handling of varying goods with varying materials and surfaces is ready for installation on an industrial robot
- Large-area vacuum gripper system FM/FMC is also available without vacuum generator. The vacuum gripper system FM/FMC comes with a suction plate in two versions: SVK-W and SW
- Handling of various materials such as wood, cardboard and sheet metal (dry) with a single gripper system, for operation with a remote vacuum generator (such as a side-channel blower)
Layer grippers, available from Millsom Materials Handling, have the following features:
- Large-area vacuum gripper system SBX is available with a lifting capacity up to 930 kg.
- The vacuum gripper system SBX has a minimum workpiece width of 55mm with a single gripper and 30mm with a double gripper.
- The vacuum gripper system SBX has a vacuum beam for handling (normally in complete layers) of sawn wood, steel sections, and building timber.
Large-area vacuum gripper system SPZ, available from Millsom Materials Handling, has the following features:
- Rational palletising and depalletising of complete product layers with minimum cycle times
- Suction surface made of special flexible foam or, alternatively, individual suction pads, for use in distribution centres and in packing stations or in production facilities
Custom-made Complete systems vacuum spiders SSP, comes with tailor-made complete vacuum gripper systems for individual applications, utilising modular components.
Modular systems permit the optimum selection of suction pads and vacuum generators, together with spring plungers, holders and support arms, and the valve technology with sensors.