Today's automated handling tasks are continually demanding higher cycle
times to increase productivity, meaning lighter and more compact machine components are needed to meet these demands.
The Schmalz vacuum pump SBP, available from Millsom , uses compressed air and the simple venturi principal to create a vacuum. This basic design principal, in conjunction with a silencer that is open ended, means maintenance-free
vacuum generation can be achieved for a low cost.
The completely new Schmalz Base Pump is a light-weight, but powerful and efficient method of creating vacuum for all types of automated materials handling applications. Made from impact resistant plastic, the largest capacity version weighs only 50 grams, making the SBP ideal for decentralised vacuum generation in highly dynamic processes.
Easy to install
Fitting the SBP into a vacuum generation system could not be easier. The push-in connectors moulded into the body of the ejector means no additional fittings are required, and the sizing is appropriate for the size of the pump, so there's no need to worry about what size hose to use with which ejector, the decision has been made for you.
- Maximum vacuum level up to 85% (-85kPa)
- Maximum suction capacity between 7 litres/min to 207 litres/min.
- Weight between 7.5g and 50g.
- 6 different nozzle sizes from 0.5mm to 2.5mm diameter
- Easy mounting of multiple ejectors on a common terminal strip.
- Push-in fittings or threaded connections in BSP parallel sizes