The SK series, available from Millsom Materials Handling , includes high-performance motors that have been packed into a compact design. The sturdy construction provides long service life, reliable operation and low maintenance costs.
The drive system incorporates variable speed control, which reduces swaying and allows for careful handling of the loads. Noise levels are reduced due to the smooth and silent running of the trolley.
The SK series is equipped with a low-voltage control system, which complies with all relevant safety requirements for modern lifting gear.
The following are the features of SWF Krantechnik electric chain hoists:
- 2 speed lifting (4:1))
- Mechanical overload protection
- IP55 protection
- Insulation class F motor
- 48 V contactor control
- Fully equipped with drive controls (with exception of SKalpha)
- IP65 control pendant with plug adaptor and emergency cut-off
- Suitable for ambient temperatures of between -20 and +40 °C
SWF Krantechnik electric chain hoists are available in the following options:
- Push travel trolley FND
- Motor drive system FNU/MicroMove with two-speed or variable speed control
- Load chain in stainless steel
- Explosion-proof electric chain hoists
- Operating time meter
- Upper and lower limit switches
- Radio control system
- Thermistor protection for lifting motor and trolley drive
- Low headroom trolley FKU
- Articulated bogey trolley DNU
- HandyMaster control option
Millsom Materials Handling is also known as Millsom Hoists.