Featuring a sealing lip made of flexible chloroprene, SPK suction plates optimally adapt to structured surfaces such as ornamental glass, checker plate and broken natural stone.
The suction plates are optionally available with a sensing valve for deactivation of unused suction pads to prevent entry of air.
The sealing ring is clipped securely into the mounting plate, and allows quick replacement of the sealing element without tools. The support on the bottom of the suction plates prevents permanent deformation of thin-walled workpieces.
Key features of SPK suction plates:
- Low intrinsic volume ensures very short cycle times
- Wide range of different diameters for handling different workpieces
- Ideal for handling objects with very rough or structured surfaces
- Robust and hard-wearing construction consists of flexible MOS sealing ring made of EPDM and aluminium base plate
- Sealing ring without seams, is securely clipped into the base plate
- When worn, the sealing ring can be replaced without the use of tools
- Lower side of base plate with elastomer insert prevents damage to workpieces
- Threaded hole for sensing valve sealed with a plug in the factory
- Sensing valve can be ordered as an accessory and is easily mounted